1st thing….LISTEN TO YOUR REALTOR and take their advise! If s/he tells you to clean, make repairs or update something…you should. Your Realtor is a great source of information – they know what you need to do to help get your house sold & they understand what buyer’s are looking for - and expect that you maintained - in a new home!
C&C Home Services can help get your house clean!
- Clean your EXTERIOR SIDING and GUTTERS. A potential buyer will not like dirty siding and full gutters. Also, cleaning the exterior of your home & the gutters could help you find possible maintenance issues that need to be addressed before an inspector comes and finds them & the buyer’s have to ask for things to be repaired/replaced.
- Clean your WINDOWS. Clean windows have an amazing effect on your home not only by letting more light into your home so it appears open, fresh & clean…but draws people to your outdoor living spaces as well.
- Clean your DECK. Iowa weather quickly weathers your deck, fading the stain and turning the boards gray. Clean it to remove dirt & stains, remove old faded or peeling stain and then brighten it help get the color back to like it used to be. Then stain & seal it for added benefit to a new buyer. These few (& easy) steps will make a remarkable difference in the appearance of the deck.
- Clean your CONCRETE. Typically, your driveway, sidewalk & garage floors are the most neglected part of your home, that are often the dirtiest. Removing dirt, stains & oil spots is very important to the curb appeal of your house.
C&C Home Services can help you make repairs & updates!
- Repair holes in walls
- PAINT rooms. Remember, not everyone one will like your color choices – you need to make your home appeal to anyone who walks in the door. Rooms need to be painted in a neutral color.
- Recaulk tubs, showers and sinks.
- Replace your kitchen cabinet hardware.
- Fix doors & drawers that are not working properly.
- Fix leaking faucets.
- PEST CONTROL. Treat for pests, get rid of cobwebs.
- Replace outdated lighting fixtures.
- Secure handrails.
- Install new blinds.
- HAUL it away! If you can’t sell it or donate it…get rid of it! Do NOT leave ‘stuff’ or garbage behind!
- And so much MORE!! Just ask!
If potential buyers feel like there is too much work THEY need to do on your home – it will deter them from making you an offer. Show buyers that your home was well cared for and maintained.
If you do not have the time to do these things or cannot do them on your own…I would LOVE to help you!! Please call C&C Home Services today!!! 537-7752 or email us at email@example.com to set up an appointment for a free estimate for our services!!