Pre-Construction Soil Treatments
ANTS - OCCASIONAL INVADERS - COCKROACHES - RODENTS - FABRIC PESTS - SPIDERS - STINGING & BITING PESTS - PANTRY PESTS - TERMITES
IDENTIFICATION - SANITATION - EXCLUSION - PREVENTION & CONTROL
Don't put up with pests because you can't afford the high cost of pest control services. Big companies don't necessarily mean better! STOP paying for their expensive television advertisements, full page Yellow Pages ads and (multiple) vehicles!! Pay for service!! QUALITY service is AFFORDABLE with C&C Home Services! Eddie has been a licensed professional for 21 consecutive years, and you can trust his experience. We offer year-round protection from a large number of the most common home-invading pests.
Only need a ONE-TIME service?? Many big companies won't do them...C&C Home Services does!
An inspection by a qualified pest control technician is the first and most important step in protecting your property against termites. The price for a termite treatment on the same house can very greatly between different companies depending upon their overhead & other expenses. Take the time to get 2-3 bids from professional companies. C&C Home Services does not employ commissioned salespeople so, if their bids are reasonable - in most cases, we can beat their prices!
C&C Home Services does CONVENTIONAL termite treatments (aka/ soil treatments) using THE most effective termiticide on the market - Termidor®.
BUILDING A HOME?
C&C Home Services offers pre-construction termite treatments that are an affordable & sensible protective barrier to protect a new home.
Having your home continually inspected by C&C Home Services is your best protection. While no one can guarantee that you will never have a termite problem, yearly termite inspections are essential to protect your largest investment.
BENEFITS INCLUDED WITH YOUR PEST MANAGEMENT PROGRAM
* Protection from the most common general household pests
* Inspection for termites & other wood destroying insects during your regular services
* Additional services in between your regular service at no additional cost if a problem reoccurs
* The most effective & least invasive treatments designed with your children & pets in mind
* Appointments scheduled at your convenience - not ours.
* State licensed, Termidor® certified, fully insured
* One pest control pro with 22 years of professional pest management experience - you'll always know who is treating your home at EVERY service - no "revolving door" of technicians
If you can't find the time between family & work obligations - or have no one to help you....please call C&C Home Services today for a free estimate on any of your Home Maintenance needs. Whether those needs are small or large, indoors or outdoors - I will give you an estimate based on only the work that you need/want to be done - with NO high-pressure sales pitch. You'll find my rates are MUCH less than big companies that offer comparable services!
* I've been in sales for YEARS and love to sell - but I will NOT sell you services that you do not need or want!
* And the price that we agree upon is the price I charge! I do NOT and never will add surprise charges or additional labor hours to my billings!
Deck Cleaning & Staining
DECKS - FENCES - GAZEBOS - PLAY EQUIPMENT - PATIO FURNITURE
Preserve your wood's beauty and structural integrity by following through with a regular wood care maintenance program. Damaging effects of Iowa weather on exposed, unprotected wood begins immediately and lasts forever. "Pressure treated" does not mean "weather-proofed".
* * Wood surfaces will continue to absorb water until they are protected.
HOW OFTEN SHOULD YOU HAVE YOUR DECK WEATHERPROOFED?
* It is recommenced that you reapply protective weatherproofing every 2-4 years. Most products available should last at least 2 years IF PROPERLY applied.
* If your deck gets excessive sun exposure OR if it gets no sun at all (and mildews) - reapplication more frequently is necessary.
* NEW deck? Damage starts occurring to wood immediately once exposed to the elements. It is typically recommended that new wood not be stained for 2-3 months. Some types of wood can be treated sooner - it just has to be dry.
Have COMPOSITE decking?
Although composite decking has been touted as "maintenance free", studies have shown they are still subject to ultraviolet damage and mildew. Protective stains address these issues and protects composite decking. Composite decks "weather" and if you are not happy with the appearance of your decking, C&C Home Services can apply transparent protectant to get your deck back to a color that you are happy with. Composite decks are also prone to staining. When properly applied, protective coatings help guard against permanent stains, too!
Concrete Cleaning & Sealing
DRIVEWAYS - SIDEWALKS - PATIOS - GARAGE FLOORS
Concrete surfaces should be cleaned on a regular basis. We recommend that concrete be cleaned once a year to remove dirt & grime build-up and rust, oils or other stains.
SEALING concrete is equally important to repel water and protect against abrasion & UV sunlight. Concrete sealing provides improved resistance to rain, sun, freezing temperatures, petroleum and de-icing salts. Sealing the concrete will also make periodic clean-up easier!
Window, Gutter & Siding Cleaning
Rain doesn't make your windows dirty - dirt, soot & smoke in the air do! Don't let grime block your view to the outside. LIGHTEN AND BRIGHTEN your home! Beautiful, clean windows bring more sunlight into your home!! If you are selling your home - it will help your home appear cleaner & more inviting and open. During an Iowa winter, open the curtains/blinds and allow the natural sunlight in to warm your home - that can save you money on your electric bill!
Keeping the exterior of your home clean not only makes it beautiful, but it will help you notice potential maintenance issues that you may need to address.
The gutters on your home channel water away from your foundation and prevent damaging water from running across windows, doors and down the siding of your home. Gutters and downspouts should be cleaned twice per year to protect your home for the damaging effects of time & water.
We recommend and install GUTTER FILLERtm
* 20-Year Manufacturer “NO CLOG” Warranty
* Designed to last 30 years
* Built-in biocide protection, inhibits mold, mildew and fungus
* Ultimate rain-handling capacity is rated at 10 times your normal rainfall
* Stops mosquitoes from breeding in your gutters by preventing access to the water
* Keeps snow and ice out of the gutter - melting snow flows right through and out the downspouts
Commercial Business Solutions
Sidewalk GUM Removal Services
TimeMist® Metered Air Fresheners
Handyman & Repair Services
It only takes a moment for someone to form an impression of your business. Don't let dirty windows & cobwebs be the first thing your customers & clients see when they walk in your front door! Our store front commercial cleaning services also include removing unsightly chewing gum liter.
In combination with your pest control and window cleaning service, choose to add TimeMist® metered air freshener dispensers to public areas in your office or store. The dispensers - that you buy and own & we service - are run on batteries and automatically emit metered fragrance to neutralize odors in front reception areas, restrooms, lunch rooms/kitchens, conference rooms...anywhere you want to deodorize and make smell great!! TimeMist® air fresheners come in a variety of great scents and we also offer their fabulous YANKEE CANDLE® Collection of scents!
If it is time to update your office space....give C&C Home Services a call! We can repair drywall ~ paint ~ change & update lighting fixtures ~ and MUCH more!!!
Real Estate Pest/Termite Inspections
REALTOR® - MORTGAGE COMPANY - BANK - HOMEOWNER
All companies provide the exact same report - YOU have a choice! Choose to work with someone who has integrity and is trustworthy AND knowledgeable! Effective communication is essential to address the concerns of everyone involved in your transaction. I am skilled at educating everyone in a respectful, professional manner. Pay a fair price for your inspection!! Call C&C Home Services to provide it for you!
HOMEOWNERS! You CAN request that C&C Home Services provides your real estate termite inspection when you sell your home! Ask your Realtor to contact me!