*** Cutting your pest control service during the winter season as a cost-saving measure gives pests a head start in the Spring!!
1. Pests that live inside the walls of your home are NOT affected by the cold temperatures outdoors.
* Termites, carpenter ants, cockroaches, earwigs, etc. can thrive indoors when the weather is less than desirable OUTside
* Attics provide harborage to other insects - like wasps and spiders -as they search for place to escape the cold.
2. Rodents can find their way into your home if all entry points are not properly sealed off.
3. If left untreated, spider webs and egg cases can accumulate and create even more problems when they try to re-infest your home in the Spring..
PEST ACTIVITY MAY SLOW DOWN A BIT IN THE WINTER, BUT IT DOES NOT GO AWAY.
CALL EDDIE today at 515-537-7752 for the most fairly priced pest control rates in the metro!!